Wednesday December 16, 2015
Whether you’re looking for helpful information or insider recommendations for your next trip, PotGuide and Black Rock Originals are here for those who choose to include cannabis in their life – from coast to coast, and everywhere in between.
First up, we’re bringing you a video of the Top 6 Dispensaries to Visit Along the I-70 Mountain Corridor between Denver to the resorts around Breckenridge, Colorado.
Each dispensary is conveniently located off of the highway, so if you’re in a hurry to make it to the mountains, plan to make a quick pit stop then be on your way. No matter if you’re a visitor from out of state, on vacation for a few days, or a local going skiing for the weekend, we’ve got you covered as you head west.
If you’re looking for more dispensary options along the way, take a look at our full marijuana dispensary directory in Colorado.
For more info on each dispensary featured in the video, click the links below.
- The Kine Mine (now Igadi) in Idaho Springs
- Mountain Medicinals Wellness Center in Idaho Springs
- Mind, Body, Spirit in Dumont
- The Green Solution in Silver Plume
- Alpenglow Botanicals in Dillion
- Backcountry Cannabis (now Green Dragon) in Breckenridge