On this Industry Insider tour, you will receive a comprehensive education on the Colorado cannabis industry from its conception to where we are today. We will cover changing regulations, successful and unsuccessful business models, revenue streams and branding. We will take you through the highest quality cultivation facilities, extraction labs, and dispensaries in Denver, to review the business models and why they have achieved success in the saturated Colorado market. This tour is ideal for cannabis investors and those coming from emerging markets seeking an education on the cannabis industry.
- Pick up from Denver-based lodging location* OR from the City Sessions’ Office (925 E 17th Ave, Denver)
- Walk through a commercial grow facility to see and learn the process of cultivating Cannabis from Clone to Cure (or its full life cycle)
- Stop at a dispensary to review business model and product line
- Walk through a CO2 or butane extraction facility to see and learn the process of extracting food-grade oil
- Dispensary stop to review business model and lifestyle/medicinal product lines produced in lab
- Visit a high-end boutique dispensary known for its award-winning strains, correlating butane extracted concentrate line, and seasonal genetics line
- Return to lodging location
SECOND DAY (3.5HRS) OR EXTENDED ITINERARY (6.5HRS):
- (Day 2 option only) Walk through a different commercial cultivation facility
- Dispensary stops to review business models and product lines
- Walk through an additional extraction lab
- Walk through an edible production facility
RATES (half day): Starting at $500 ($150.00 for each additional person)
RATES (full day): Starting at $1000 ($250 for each additional person)
Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
MONDAY - FRIDAY (Special Requests can be made for weekends)
Morning tours start between 9:30-10:30am
Afternoon tours start between 1:30-2:30pm
Super informative tour with amazing perks and knowledgeable tour guides. The bus was top of the the line, as well. Have already recommended this industry tour to multiple friends.
a week ago
Bottom line up front: Booking City Sessions, with either Goldie and Clayton. It is the BEST decision you can make when coming to Denver!
I want to ensure my emphasis comes through: BEST PART OF COMING TO DENVER
When you think about doing touristy things generally you have to surrender not just your dignity, but also forfeit your peace of mind. Not once did I feel either, whether we were hanging out or at Red Rocks, the key to success and freedom from stress is City Sessions
Everyone also knows if you are doing touristy stuff you are 99% of the time a visitor, who in most cases is not intimately familiar with the surroundings.
That said I was in awe of not only the breadth of Clayton's industry knowledge, but his depth which made this experience the highlight of our trip!
Don't delay get on board!
a month ago
I recently went on two tours with City Sessions, one with Clayton and one with Goldie. Extremely impressed with the cannabis knowledge base I was able to access, not only from the businesses that we toured, but also from the one on one opportunity I had to chat to Clayton and Goldie during those two days. I traveled to Denver with a checklist of questions and aspects that I wanted to cover, and I would say I successfully got through about 95% of my list.
I also went on a couple of other basic and very short cultivation/dispensary tours, which were certainly fun and interesting, but were barely able to give anything but a very basic overview of the industry.
I can highly recommend City Sessions if you want to get an in depth understanding of the cannabis industry, and have a really enjoyable and interesting time along the way. Really nice people to deal with and spend time with!
5 months ago
Goldie and Clayton were fantastic. Gave us a great overview of the Cannabis Business in Colorado. Highly recommended and very professional.
3 months ago
Goldie was incredible to work with! Customer service is unlike any other, especially loved the touch of having our own playlist and strains prepared ahead of time. Our favorite part of our visit in Denver was talking and learning about the industry with City Sessions. Can't wait to be back!
6 months ago