As marijuana tourism has become more popular in Colorado, cannabis tours are now a popular option to gain insight into the industry and get a behind the scenes look. Many 420 tour companies offer visits to commercial marijuana grow operations, glassblowing demos, recreational dispensary visits and more.
The operators all offer unique tours with their own spin on the cannabis scene in Colorado, so be sure to do your research and find the one that provides the experience you are seeking. Some tour companies primarily focus on group tours in a large limo bus, which usually run Friday – Sunday. Other marijuana tour operators focus on smaller groups or private concierge style services.
World Famous Colorado Cannabis Tours! Only $99 each, $79 when booked with any 2 night hotel stay! 2-Guest Vacation Packages starting at $420!
- Meetup at Cheba Hut Toasted Subs...
- Exclusive access to Medicine Man Denver’s 40,000 square foot hydroponic grow operation, guided by Pete Williams, owner of Medicine Man...
- Group tours guided by Michael Eymer, owner and founder of Colorado Cannabis Tours...
- Only tour with a live glass blowing demonstration...
- Visit 2 dispensaries and a 420 glass gallery with discounts available at each stop...
- 420 friendly luxury party buses with 40+ cannabis enthusiasts from all around the world...
Click Here to book or call 303 420-TOUR (8687)
Group tours running every Saturday from 12:00-4:20, package deals available!
Check out our full list of services including…
Be sure to check out our 5 star reviews on Facebook and our coverage in Denver’s Westword!
420 Airport Pickup
We pick up at the Denver international Airport and drive you to a retail marijuana store before dropping you off at your hotel. We are licensed, insured and registered with the Public Utilities Commission, the Better Business Bureau and the Chamber of Commerce.
- $75 to downtown Denver including 1 stop (up to 4 people w/luggage)
- Private rides only (this is not a ride share)
- 10% off purchases at the store
- Vaporizer rentals for $20 a day
- Red Rocks tailgate packages
- Free upgrade to a SUV
- No hidden fees
- 20% off your return trip back to DIA
Are you looking for a customized cannabis experience for yourself or up to 50 guests?
Our private tour packages are built to suite the interests and desires of our guests within the local Colorado setting. We offer a full range of cannabis-friendly packages that include:
- Grow House Tours
- 420 Friendly Lodging
- Edible, Tincture and Salve Cooking Classes
- Airport Pickups and Returns
- Mountain Excursions and so much more!
Our highly experienced guides can also accommodate the needs of medical guests. Nothing tells a story better than our testimonials:
Operating 7 days a week!
Explore Denver’s local Eat, Play, Blaze, Stay scene with City Sessions!
The first and most attended pot tourism company in the world offering all-inclusive marijuana vacation packages, day 420 tours, special events and VIP access to a behind-the-scenes look at the cannabis industry
420 Friendly Tours starting at $49!
- Travel on only luxury limo bus
- Visit Premier dispensaries and get personalized service including EXCLUSIVE discounts not available to the public. Save up to 30%+ on your purchases!
- Check out state-of-the-art industrial grow facility and take pictures!
- Specialized experiences including brewery tours and foodie tours!
- Check out 420 events, top glassblowing gallery, or partake in other amazing cannabis excursions
- Socialize at a smoke lounge session after the tour
- Educated tour guides provide a top quality tour experience
- Tours run every Thursday, Friday, Saturday’s & Sunday!
- Cannabis cooking classes, 420 friendly hotels, custom tours & more - VISIT My420Tours.com
Colorado Cannabis Concierge
Phone: (970) 343-9634
Colorado Cannabis Concierge endeavors to provide you with a fun and rewarding experience that is beyond compare.
* Private, world-class luxury vehicles
* Fully customized itineraries
* Catered to all special occasions always delivering the most memorable life accomplishments
* Provide educational consultations for a wide spectrum of therapeutic treatments
* Coveted large-scale cultivation operation tours
* Manufacture of infused products extraction lab visit
Call today to speak to your concierge: (970) 343-9634
* Cultivation and cannabis technology consultation
* Complimentary Colorado Cannabis Concierge Vaporizer pen
* Colorado Cannabis Concierge curated Hemp Box souvenir
* Penny Pre-Rolls and discounts at major dispensaries
* World-class glass galleria presentation
* Cannabis friendly events and accommodation access
Online Easy Booking
Ski Buds Shuttle Service
420 Marijuana Friendly Ski Resort Transportation including stops at Denver Retail Marijuana stores.
All of our Ski Shuttles are Private Charter Suburbans, Yukons, or similar and can carry up to 4 passengers with luggage and ski equipment, We can depart any time of day or night. We provide vaporizers so you may enjoy your purchases in the car along the way to the Ski Resort.
Durango Artisanal Cannabis Tours
Phone: (970) 946-0283Website
Come enjoy the splendor of high mountain living. Our tours are all about relaxing, experiencing incredible nature, de-stressing and delicious food. Learn about all things cannabis in a fun and hands-on way. Enjoy natural hot springs, local cuisine, good people and jaw dropping beauty. Welcome to the time of your life!
Travel High Colorado
Phone: (888) 995-3234Website
"All of the High, None of The Hassle." Specializing in custom cannabis vacations in Aspen, Breckenridge, Vail and Denver.
Summit Lifestyle Tours
Experience a tour around Breckenridge as we explore the Recreational Marijuana. On the tour we help guide you through the process of buying, and having an explanation of what this product will do for you, and how to create the best Rocky Mountain High. To mix it up we stop at a local brewery to enjoy some great local beer samples.
High Up Tours
High Urban Hikes
Phone: 630 699 5071Website
Telluride Green Tours
Telluride Mary Jane Tours
General Vacation Planning
Colorado has a lot to offer in terms of attractions and activities that are non-cannabis related. For general vacation research, we recommend: