The Health Center is a top notch cannabis dispensary with two convenient locations in the heart of Denver. Boasting upwards of 40 varieties of award winning strains at any given time, the individuals who comprise the THC team pride ourselves on offering the best variety, potency and effectiveness of any cannabis in the region. Not only is The Health Center focused on cultivating the finest quality medicine, but also employing the finest quality staff. Each time you visit, you will be greeted with knowledgeable, friendly associates who take pride in working with you to find the best available options to meet your medical needs.
****I can only assume hours are wrong at this location also**** I will update when posted hours are fixed!
Colorado Blvd review: Disappointing location, closes earlier than posted. I arrived after work at 9:44 only to be greeted by a security guard rushing to lock the door before I could open it. Hours are posted as closing at 9:50 and dispensary law in Denver states that no transactions may be completed after 9:59 PM; so why is this location closing early? Pretty unfortunate that I drove so far only to be locked out because staff doesn't feel like following their own hours! I'll update this review when The Health Center remedies this situation. Im a chill person but its extremely frustrating to rush over somewhere and have them lock up early right in front of you! I get that you're tired and it's late but you chose this job. I really wanted to leave a good review about the service and marijuana. All I can leave for now is negative feedback regarding the staff/posted hours.
After trying several medical shops in the Denver area, The Health Center (Downing location) became my go-to dispensary over a year ago and I keep going there for these reasons (in no particular order):
1) ALL buds are grown in-house and concentrates are made with in-house flowers; never any stale wholesale garbage that other places carry
2) Prices are some of the best around for buds & concentrates
3) Quick service with a smile; budtenders are always friendly and efficient
4) Great member benefits (Each Month=1g, Every 3 Months=1 oz or 8g wax)
5) Customer Service: had an issue once and they made it right immediately. In fact, made it more than right. Not sure if many other places would have handled such a small situation as professional as they did.
The only downsides: place is small, parking can be a bit tight, sometimes the Sativa selection (flower and wax) is limited, but maybe because others like it as much as I do? The consistent high quality product and service outweighs those minor issues by far.